Week of October 27 - October 31
1st Quarter Awards gourmet lunch for Honor Roll students and their parents on Thursday at the High School.
Friday, October 31st - Halloween Carnival at the Community Center, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Free event
- All community invited
- Parents and guardians need to enter with their children.
- Games and prizes
- Food & beverages
Friday, October 31st - Halloween Lock-in at the Community Center, 11:00pm - 6:00am. (No admission after midnight)
- 9th - 12th grades invited.
- $5.00 cover charge (includes food and beverages).
- 3 on 3 basketball, coed volleyball, pool party, DJ, XBox 1, movies, games and prizes.
- $1.00 off if you wear a costume.
- Lower Brule, Chamberlain, Crow Creek and Lyman 9-12th grades invited.
- LBHS Jr. class fundraiser.
Participants will be required to complete and sign an agreement form before participating in the Lock-in.
To assure the students well being and safety at the Junior Class Halloween Lock-in, the students must follow specific guidelines at the Lower Brule Community Center. Students who do not comply will be asked to leave.
No students will be allowed to enter after midnight.
After students pay the entrance fee and sign the agreement form, the students are highly encouraged to stay at the event till 6:00 AM.
If the student leaves the Lower Brule Junior Class Halloween Lock-in, they are not allowed to re-enter. No Refunds
Members of the Lower Brule community, Lower Brule School staff and the Lower Brule Community Center have volunteered to provide food, prizes, and chaperone this event. The tribal law enforcement will also be present to patrol the Community Center area during this event.